From: John Fullbright [MVP] on
The c10306d3 basically means that the netlogon locator service has issues.
This typically happens because there's a missing dependency on lanmanserver.
The 80072030 you get when the SA fails is consistent with this. It means
that the object counld not be found.

From: CLIFFHANGER on
I think the dependancy that's missing is our actual Exchange Server! In the
Exch System Manager, if you click on Servers, there is now nothing there!

From: CLIFFHANGER on
I know exactly what i did, is there anyway to undo it!?

I cahnged LOCALE in the SERVER ITSELF. I was in EXCHANGE SYSTEM MANAGER >
SERVERS > OUR SERVER > PROPERTIES. I then clicked on one of the tabs and
changed LOCALE. unfortuantely as the server is now not visible i cannot
remember the TAB name.

Is there any way of undoing this change?

From: CLIFFHANGER on
I was also looking at doing a Disaster Recovery, but htat will not work, as
effectively the SERVER OBJECT for the server being restored is in fact
missing. I cannot understand how it can simly disappear by simply clicking on
the LOCALE TAB and changing the Locale from English (US) to English
(Australia)??

From: John Fullbright [MVP] on
Do an authoritative restore of the AD object.