From: lynette on
We recently changed servers and up until then all things worked fine. I made
a few minor changes to the webpage after the change and all worked well. Now
I have made some bigger changes including adding new photos and after
publishing I went to check it, the wording changes were made but all the
photos I uploaded come up blank boxes with the little x in the corner. Any
ideas? I am very much a novice at this, so the simpler the explanation, the
better! :)
From: Hot-text on
Do you have a Link to the Website?
Start by tilling as FrontPage Version too it can help?

From: lynette on
www.vanwingerden.com/whatsnew.htm
this is one of the pages that made the wording changes, but all the new
photos added did not come up

also one of the pages is now giving me a 404 error
http://www.vanwingerden.com/newsletter.htm

don't have any idea what is up with that!

From: lynette on
forgot to mention - I'm using Front Page 2003

From: Tom Willett on
With your local web open, did your first use File | Import to bring the
images into a folder in your web, and then insert the image on the page from
that folder before saving and publishing to the host?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:
: "Hot-text" wrote:
:
: > Do you have a Link to the Website?
: > Start by tilling as FrontPage Version too it can help?
: >
: > "lynette" <lynette(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: > news:CB00A039-8244-458F-B58A-CBD97FF4E2DA(a)microsoft.com...
: > > We recently changed servers and up until then all things worked fine.
: > > made
: > > a few minor changes to the webpage after the change and all worked
well.
: > > Now
: > > I have made some bigger changes including adding new photos and after
: > > publishing I went to check it, the wording changes were made but all
the
: > > photos I uploaded come up blank boxes with the little x in the corner.
: > > Any
: > > ideas? I am very much a novice at this, so the simpler the
explanation,
: > > the
: > > better! :)
: >