From: cnault2 on
On only one of my photo galleries, all of the pictures and text are
displaying properly on the website and in Front Page 2003, but when I look at
the Photo Gallery Properties, all of the info (pictures, titles, description)
is gone.

I tried to publish the individual file from a good copy to the bad, but that
resulted in losing the pictures in addition to losing the info.

Any help is appreciated. Website is www.marknault.com.

Thanks!
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
The photo gallery in frontpage only works well in IE browsers...try FF or
Chrome and you will change your mind about using FP's gallery.
Take a look at JAlbum (freebie) you may want to use that (or one of many
other photo slide albums out there).

Nice pix btw.

--
Rob Giordano