From: Abradaxis on
Using Windows XP SP3 with Google as my search engine of choice, if I visit a
site, how do I change the color of the visited site in my list of suggested
sites by Google. If I can change the color, how can I control how long the
change will last? I hope this is the correct newsgroup to post to for this
question. Thanks in advance.

From: VanguardLH on
Abradaxis wrote:

> Using Windows XP SP3 with Google as my search engine of choice, if I
> visit a site, how do I change the color of the visited site in my
> list of suggested sites by Google. If I can change the color, how can
> I control how long the change will last?

Seems a trivial and time wasting task to change the link colors unless
you happen to be color blind and need to pick a different color where
you aren't blind.

Internet Options -> General tab -> Colors

How long the visited links retain the colors depends on how long
your configured the web browser to retain a history.

Internet Options -> General tab -> Browser history: Settings -> History
From: Abradaxis on
Sarcasm notwithstanding, thank you for the answer.