From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Amy U --

If the enterprise Standard calendar is "stuck" in a checked out condition,
you need to force check it in using the following steps:

1. Log into PWA with administrator permissions.
2. Click Server Settings - Force Check In Enterprise Objects.
3. Click the pick list at the top and select the Enterprise Calendars item.
4. Select the Standard calendar and click the Check In button.

Also, you might find the following books helpful to you in your work with
Project Server 2007:

http://www.projectserverbooks.com/books/implementingadministeringprojectserver2007.aspx

http://www.projectserverbooks.com/books/managingprojectsprojectserver2007.aspx

Hope this helps.