From: Brandnewearl on
Due to the economy I have had to leave my prior host fro outlook 2007 and I
am looking a a reasonable site to move to. I currently have a Pop3 account
type but am not sure of my options for the future, I need help. I am new to
this and need to be able to continue to use Outllook
From: DL on
Its nothing, or very little to do with Outlook. You simply set up the email
account in outlook using the settings provided by which ever supplier you
choose