From: FredDave on
Hi all. I have linked my 55 sheets to one which is great.
What i need to know now if possible.
Each sheet has the same question over 11 columns
Each row is dated and a numeric number from 1 - 10 in each row
Now on the master sheet where everything is linked, is there a way that
If i changed the date on the master sheet it would reflect the answers from
the row with that date?
At present the answers showing is for 01/03/10, but i would like to look at
the totals for 08/03/10 and show the answers from each sheet for that date.
I could have a sheet for each week, but im hoping there is a way that if i
change the date in my master sheet it wil pick up the dated row answers from
each sheet.
Hope you understand and can assist

Thankyou in advance
From: Don Guillett on
Probably doable but maybe you could just have ONE worksheet and use
data>filter to see the breakdowns.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software