From: Matija Kapraljevic [Revenger] on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:01:36 -0400, Rich Wonneberger wrote:

> Matija,
>
> What do you do if that one person dies?
> Sorry if I'm just cheerful.

I didn't want to go that deep but, as Hank already replied, there are other
security best practices that come into play here.
Writing the password down and storing it in a safe place is one thing to
do.
Having more than one admin account (not the same account and a shared
password, but another account as member of administrators group) is the
other.
Anyway, there are other aspects to this story, but I didn't want to go
there and confuse someone.

--
Pozdrav