From: bitz79 on

Sadly I have to report that the same issue jmdaniel reports in Office 2003
is still there in Office 2007 (specifically Outlook 2007 (12.0.6307.5000) SP1
MSO (12.0.6213.1000).

I've searched high and low on the Internet and was unable to find any good
explanation why this "Header Status" column repeatedly comes back after
removing it from the view.

I personally find the column useless and it would save some screen real
estate to be able to permanently remove it from the view, but alas, it always
comes back no matter what you might try.

Microsoft, please fix this bug or at least give us a good explanation why
you insist on having it there.

Many thanks to improve this lackluster design ;)

From: VanguardLH on
Roady [MVP] wrote:

> I've got no issues with that here. Reset your view for then folder and then
> remove the Header column.
>
> BTW: Any particular reason why you are behind with updating? Perhaps the
> solution to your issue lies there?

He's replying to a 2-year old thread! He's behind on everything.

"Microsoft, please fix this bug ...". He also hasn't a clue that he is
posting through a webnews-for-dummies gateway to Usenet and this is not a
venue for free support from Microsoft. We *users* here can do nothing about
Microsoft's code.