From: Hmoll on
One of the features we value most is the ability to create, from within
Outlook, a SharePoint meeting workspace.

This feature doesn't appear to be in Outlook 2010.

Is this being removed, moved, made into an Add-on that I don't have or is it
simply not in the Beta, yet?
From: VanguardLH on
Hmoll wrote:

> One of the features we value most is the ability to create, from within
> Outlook, a SharePoint meeting workspace.
>
> This feature doesn't appear to be in Outlook 2010.
>
> Is this being removed, moved, made into an Add-on that I don't have or is it
> simply not in the Beta, yet?

Microsoft Office 2010 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
From: Jesse Schuchart on
On Dec 11 2009, 3:15 pm, VanguardLH <V...(a)nguard.LH> wrote:
> Hmoll wrote:
> > One of the features we value most is the ability to create, from within
> > Outlook, a SharePoint meeting workspace.
>
> > This feature doesn't appear to be in Outlook 2010.
>
> > Is this being removed, moved, made into an Add-on that I don't have or is it
> > simply not in the Beta, yet?
>
> Microsoft Office 2010 forumshttp://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010

You can find the help article at
http://officebeta.microsoft.com/client/helppreview14.aspx?AssetId=HA010356481&lcid=1033&NS=OUTLOOK&Version=14&tl=2&respos=0&pid=HA010356481.