From: Beorne on
I have successfully imported a compact framework solution from vs2005
to vs2008 without problems.
But I can't change the various projects compact framework version from
2.0 from 3.5. The framework version/target framework option in the
properties is greyed out.
I have succesfully converted (non compact) framework from .NET 2.0
to .NET 3.5 before.
Thanks
From: Beorne on
On Jan 25, 11:40 am, Beorne <matteo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have successfully imported a compact framework solution from vs2005
> to vs2008 without problems.
> But I can't change the various projects compact framework version from
> 2.0 from 3.5. The framework version/target framework option in the
> properties is greyed out.
> I have succesfully converted (non compact) framework from .NET 2.0
> to .NET 3.5 before.
> Thanks

I overlooked the Upgrade Project option found by right clicking on a
project in the Solution Explorer window of Visual Studio.