From: Beorne on
I have transferred my CF project on WinCE device from VS2005 to
VS2008, then I have upgraded the CF.NET version from 2.0 to 3.5. All
did go well but now the compilation process is at least 10 times long!
from 1 min to 10 minutes!!!
The length is all due to the compilation, the deploying process is
quite fast.
What could be the cause?
Thanks.
From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
Google found this for me:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/thread/8f237d92-ee46-4906-adde-5a53e02cc07b

Paul T.

From: Beorne on
On Jan 25, 7:40 pm, Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] <paultobey _at_ earthlink
_dot_ net> wrote:
> Google found this for me:
>
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/thread/8f...
>
> Paul T.
>

> "Beorne" wrote:
> > I have transferred my CF project on WinCE device from VS2005 to
> > VS2008, then I have upgraded the CF.NET version from 2.0 to 3.5. All
> > did go well but now the compilation process is at least 10 times long!
> > from 1 min to 10 minutes!!!
> > The length is all due to the compilation, the deploying process is
> > quite fast.
> > What could be the cause?
> > Thanks.
> > .