From: Microsoft Embedded Compact on
Just a note that we'll be hosting an online chat tomorrow concerning Windows
Embedded CE! Members of the development team will be on hand ready to answer
your questions, so bring 'em on!

Title: Windows CE Live Chat!
Tuesday, January 26th, 2009
9:00 - 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time

Additional Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=30&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=234

which you're
seeking answers? Do you want to tap into the deep knowledge of the talented
Microsoft Embedded Devices Group members?
If so, please join us for a live Windows CE chat and bring on the questions!
Windows CE is the operating system that is powering the next generation of
32-bit, small-footprint and mobile devices. This chat will cover the tools
and technologies used to develop devices using the Windows CE operating
system.

To join this chat, please log on via the main MSDN chat page at:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/

Chat Transcripts: Missed a recent chat? We welcome you to visit the
Transcript Archive. Transcripts are usually posted within two weeks of the
live event.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/chats/aa497439.aspx
(You can also access the transcripts by following links from the MSDN chat
page)

Dave
davbo(a)online.microsoft.com (remove "online" from reply-to address)
http://blogs.msdn.com/ce_base/