From: Geo on
Hello all,

I have background music playing on my PPT while I'm speaking. I would like
to know how can I adjust the volume to on the background music to play softly
underneath my voice.

Thanks in advance!
Geo
From: no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac on

I see you have posted a couple of times on this.

The only method I have been able to use is Audacity, a FREE and quite
comprehensive sound utility. Put your music (and voice, if you wish) into
Audacity and alter the volumes to suit you needs, then export the file as
a wav file for use in PowerPoint.

You will need to spend a little time playing with Audacity to see how it
does things, but it is very useful!

Brian.

From: Kristiina on
Click on the music icon and under Options menu choose the Slide Show Volume
-> Low. This should do the trick.

Kristiina

I help with Excel and PowerPoint
http://www.officetodo.com

From: Sandy Johnson on
Hello Geo,

Unless you are looking with PowerPoint 2010, you will have to edit the music
in sound editing program.

Sandy