From: Megan on
I am trying to get a song sound tack to play throughout a presentation, but
everytime the slides change, the track stops and starts again...can anyone
help me out?
From: Michael Koerner on
Good idea to mention the version of PowerPoint your using. See if this does not work.

Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it)
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: John Wilson on
Sounds like you are using the slide transition sound method but have clicked
"Apply to All"

Select "No Sound" apply to all to remove all sound then apply the transition
sound ONLY to the first slide (ie don't click "Apply to All"

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5117 (20100515) __________

http://www.eset.com