From: pllasma on
Hi, The folder X was deleted and came to "Deleted Items" folder...
I need to check when this folder X was deleted.
Any one properties show me this information.

Thanks.
From: VanguardLH on
pllasma wrote:

> Hi, The folder X was deleted and came to "Deleted Items" folder...
> I need to check when this folder X was deleted.
> Any one properties show me this information.
>
> Thanks.

Any item that is in the Deleted Items folder has NOT been deleted. That
item has merely been moved. If the item were truly deleted, you wouldn't
find it anywhere in Outlook.

Pointers are used to reference the folders. Moving a folder does not alter
its pointer value. That's why rules that name folders are still valid even
after you move a folder since the rule is going to use the pointer to the
folder to find it. The hierarchy shown in the tree list is merely for your
convenience in how your organize your data. The database containing your
data doesn't care about that superficial organization.

You have a lot of same-named "X" folders in your organizational hierarchy of
folders that you can't figure out where the one came from that got *moved*
(not deleted) into the Deleted Items folder? Same-named folders are never a
good idea. When you define a rule, it only shows the folder name. If you
have multiple same-named folders, you won't know to which one a rule is
pointing.