From: larry55 on
In the message area, after typing a sentance, I hit "enter'. After this, the
curser jumps double space. How do I change the default, so that everytime I
hit enter, the curser moves single space?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"larry55" <larry55(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In the message area, after typing a sentance, I hit "enter'. After this, the
> curser jumps double space. How do I change the default, so that everytime I
> hit enter, the curser moves single space?

You haven't given enough information. What version of Outlook? What mail
editor?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]