From: milwhcky via AccessMonster.com on
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, but I've been away from my desk...

My select query did not use DISTINCT or DISTINCTROW. Neither changing the
query to SELECT DISTINCTROW, nor changing the query's Recordset type to
Dynaset (Inconsistent Updates) led to a positive result.

Something did come to mind which may help someone steer me in the right
direction...

On my TrackingNumbers table, OrderID is one of two fields which make up the
primary key. The second field is LineNumber (autonumber), which is used
because many invoices have more than one tracking number. Therefore, the
same OrderID is listed more than once on the TrackingNumbers table. On the
Orders table, OrderID is the lone primary key field.

This was my first project using a table with a PK of more than one field, so
I wonder if this is the source of my hiccup.

Thanks to everyone who has attempted to help!