From: Robert Morley on
D'oh! When I tested in Word (at 72 points), I did:

aa
bb

to test for spacing differences. Never occurred to me to look for baseline differences. UGH!

Rob

From: Bert van den Dongen on
Well, thank you all for your time.
I used Rick's suggestion with the Marlett Font.
Also tried both a and b, saw no difference and picked a.
Never realised that it would bring such a long thread.
Thanks for your program, Mike.
It clearly shows the difference.
Gonna try the WingDingThing too.

Thanks to all.