From: Gopb via AccessMonster.com on
I have been using access 2002 and now I'm using access 2007. Everything seems
to work except
Rogers "choose report from list 3" code. I click on the I choose the report
click the open button
and the report does not execute. Here is the code for thet button.

Is the code ok or is the problem somewhere else in ?

Private Sub cmdOpen_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpen_Click

Dim stDocName As String
Dim stLinkCriteria As String
If IsNull(Me!lstForms) Then
MsgBox "You must choose a report", vbExclamation
Else

stDocName = Me!lstForms.Column(0)
If Me!lstForms.Column(1) = -32764 Then
stDocName = "rpt" & stDocName
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
'makes the form invisible until the report is closed
Me.Visible = False
Do While SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acReport, stDocName)
DoEvents
Loop
Me.Visible = True
Else
stDocName = "rpf" & stDocName
DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, acNormal
'makes the form invisible until the report is closed
Me.Visible = False
Do While SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acForm, stDocName)
DoEvents
Loop
Me.Visible = True
End If

End If
Exit_cmdOpen_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_cmdOpen_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_cmdOpen_Click

End Sub
Private Sub cmdClose_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click

DoCmd.Close

Exit_cmdClose_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_cmdClose_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_cmdClose_Click

End Sub

Private Sub lstForms_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
cmdOpen_Click
End Sub
Private Sub Command7_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Command7_Click

Dim stDocName As String
Dim stLinkCriteria As String

stDocName = "Explanation - ChooseReportOrParameterForm"
DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria

Exit_Command7_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command7_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description