From: SteveZmyname on
Hello
A newbie question...Why when I set my form size to 6 inches width in design
view it fills the page in Form view? Thanks for any input!

Steve
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:24:01 -0800, SteveZmyname
<SteveZmyname(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

The AutoResize property of the form should be set to Yes.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Is it set to maximize on Open? Or possibly you have another form opened
maximized? Windows will then maximize everything unless you tell it not to.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: SteveZmyname on
Hello
The min and max buttons are enabled in properties but they don't show on the
form.
Maximize on open I don't see anything for that property, blank. No other
forms are open. I notice there isn't a ruler on the right edge of the form
just a big blank to the right edge from the form to the frame of Access. That
doesn't look right.
thanks for the replies.

Steve

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
There has never been a ruler on the right side of a form or report, or for
that matter in Word or Excel. Try disabling the Min and Max buttons.

BTW, does this happen in the Northwind sample database?