From: swmmng on
So I have a PocketPC that syncs using ActiveSync and Outlook Express. I also
have Outlook because I bought Offie XP a couple years ago. Recently, when I
take my PDA out of its dock, I get an error window titled

"CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error"

The text of the error message is

"The instruction at "0x74706b41" referenced memory at "0x74706b41". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program."

When I click on OK, all that noticeably happens is the message goes away.
OUTLOOK.EXE is still running. This error doesn't seem to be adversely
affecting anything, it's just rather annoying. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Can not receive e-mail
Next: Error message