From: jb on
I get this error message every time I try to send and recieve. It appears
that it is sending a message, but there are no messages in the outbox.

Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201'

Any ideas on how to get rid of this error?

From: Brian Tillman on

http://www.google.com/search?q=0x80040201
--
Brian Tillman