First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
CISCO IOS & concurrent telnet sessions
Hi, I find that several concurrent telnet connections to a router are allowed. The maximum number of concurrent telnet sessions in CISCO IOS seems to be dependent on vty(virtual teletypes /terminals) configuration. But, what could be maximum number of concurrent telnet connections that could be configured ? If... 1 Mar 2010 18:42
ASA 5505 Connecting to ASDM via Web Interface
Hello All, I'll first admit I'm an idiot. I've misplaced the username and password to access the ASDM web interface on my ASA 5505. I can SSH (with putty) into the machine and use the CLI........I have those passwords along with the enable password. It's been so long since I've used the web interface that ... 27 Feb 2010 20:58
connecting a cucme router via t-1 to main cucm server for internal calls
I am running Communications Manager 6.1 in my office in a single site deployment. I recently picked up another office that is connected via t-1 and running CUCME 4.3 and has a few sccp phones, calls go out the pots line. What would be the best way for me to route internal calls over t-1 wan connection? Can I co... 26 Feb 2010 07:25
Cisco 871 -- Bridge Mode
If I place a Cisco 871 in bridging mode and put a dedicated firewall behind it, am I still able to assign extended ACL's to the bridged interface? Or is it only able to handle standard ACL's? Thanks. Vincent ... 27 Feb 2010 07:42
(Cash Paid for Used I.T. Equipment) Attn: CTO, CIO, COO, I.T Director, I.T. Manager, Network Administrator:
(Cash Paid for Used I.T. Equipment) Attn: CTO, CIO, COO, I.T Director, I.T. Manager, Network Administrator: Please see the list below of the items we are looking to buy. Do you have this or any other used Cisco equipment for sale? I am also buying most all makers of networking and telecom equipment. I AL... 24 Feb 2010 16:32
Redistributing bgp default route into eigrp
We have a customer setup on a small MPLS network. The MPLS backbone uses bgp, and the customer uses eigrp. Whenever the customer changes or has a failure in their network, the default route that was learned via bgp drops out and doesn't come back. It is overwritten by a higher cost default route from their eigrp ne... 26 Feb 2010 10:44
Security Tool virus problem
Security Tool is a fake program. it is not a real antivirus but a rogue spywarevirus itself. To remove Security Tool virus from your computer, download and run antispyware program like SUPER ANTI SPYWARE, Malware Bytes or Spyware Doctor, or follow the manual removal instructions within the link below to remove sec... 12 Mar 2010 03:55
Inexpensive GigE Copper Switch
I need 6 ports of gigabit ethernet over copper. What's the cheapest Cisco solution? (My boss doesn't like to buy used gear but I may be able to persuade him to let me purchase this from eBay to save a lot of money.) I need a managed switch but can you suggest some other options if I give up IOS and go with ano... 23 Feb 2010 17:00
Cisco ASA 5505 URL Blocking
Hi, I would like to block all URLs on the Outside Network for a specific inside host. Furthermore I would like to exclude a few outside URLs from the general " all URLs blocked" which shall be accessible by the specific host. Is it possible with an ASA Box. To make it clear again: a specific inside Host s... 21 Feb 2010 18:15
Cisco 827 Jumpers?
Hello everyone, I have a Cisco 827 which I've had collecting dust for a couple of years which I'm planning on giving to a friend of mine but I remember messing up the two jumpers that are inside the router, so I was wondering if anyone knows the default settings what they should be on? It would also be inte... 21 Feb 2010 17:06