From: Richard on
Is there any way to set Office 2003 to be in a Classic View?
From: Gyorgy Moldova [MCSE+I, MVP] on
Classic View?

From: Paul Ballou on
You need to set windows to Classic View...

Windowblinds will allow you to change an individual applications skin....
http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

From: Annie on
Hello Richard,
If you are referring to the Classic menu and you are using XP, right-click
on Start and choose Properties. Click on the Start Menu tab, and click to
fill in the circle next to Classic Start menu. Then choose Apply.
Cheers,
Annie

From: Richard on
So if I set XP to be in Classic view then Office 2003 will also reflect that?