From: George on
A friend of mine turned on Japanse language input functions in WinXP/MS
Office/Internet Explorer. Now everytime I open Outlook, Word, or it seems
any office application I get:

Error 1311. SOurce file not found: C:\MSOCache\All
Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\IJ561401.CAB. VErify that the
file exists and that you can access it.

If I cancel it I can get into the application, but it adds a bit of time
each session I open, and it seems to compromise some functions.

I removed the Japanese language selection from the Control Panel/Regional
and LAnguage Options/Text Services and Input Languages window. It didn't fix
the problem. It seems I need to download a 'CAB' file? Where?

Thank You for any help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Cannot open Word
Next: Classic View