From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:25:01 -0700, Mommybear
<Mommybear(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>None of these worked. I just want to clarify that I'm putting these on the
>command button. Is that where I'm suppose to do this or should it be
>someplace else.

Please post the names and code of all the relevant controls.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Mommybear on
I still can not get this working, can someone please help.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:41:02 -0700, Mommybear
<Mommybear(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I still can not get this working, can someone please help.

"Doctor, I don't feel good, what should I take?"

As I asked on the 1st (and got no answer):

Please post your code and the names of the relevant controls.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Mommybear on
John, I thought I answered your question. I'm adding this code on the Search
command button, not the unbound text box. My unbound text box is "InputEPI"
and my search button is "SearchEPICode". This is what my command button
looks like:

Private Sub SearchEPICode_Click()

Me.Requery
Me.InputEPI = Null

End Sub

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:10:01 -0700, Mommybear
<Mommybear(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>John, I thought I answered your question.

The Microsoft website has been losing a lot of posts... sorry for the lame
attempt at humor; I should have realized it was the web interface messing up
again!

>I'm adding this code on the Search
>command button, not the unbound text box. My unbound text box is "InputEPI"
>and my search button is "SearchEPICode". This is what my command button
>looks like:
>
>Private Sub SearchEPICode_Click()
>
> Me.Requery
> Me.InputEPI = Null
>
>End Sub

And it's not making InputEPI go blank? That's odd. Try adding a line

Me.Repaint

after the =Null line.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]