From: Patrice on
It happens when you sign the application at build time, not once deployed so
it depends on your development box.

Anyway, it should be easily updatable by using xcopy as this is on
controlled machines so as you said the first step is perhaps to start by
finding out if ClickOnce is usefull or not in your case...

--
Patrice

"BillE" <belgie(a)datamti.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: ##p$cZTxKHA.3564(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Patrice on
You are welcome.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms172240(VS.80).aspx could perhaps
help if you have not already checked this one. In particular it has also a
"How Time-Stamping Can Prevent Unintended Expiration" section....

--
Patrice