From: Greg Russell on
In news:C5F26C7D-2976-4A2F-B477-B973C9C7BFC8(a)microsoft.com,
Justin <Justin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> i aint dumb and i have antivirus (mse does not work i dont want to go
> into details) i want an antivirus that scans remote computers and not
> just the files i mean like the registry all from another computer

You contradict your own statements. You first say "i aint dumb", give a
verification, then proceed to prove yourself wrong.

From: sgopus on
You would need an enterprise version of an antivirus software, if you wanted
to scan from a remote computer, do a search for that, depending on your
preferences, for utilities.

From: Justin on
thank you for helping meand yes that is what i wanted

From: Clan D. Estin on
Learn how to properly express yourself.