From: Rajeev Kumar Rajeev on
We have WSUS server one Upstream Server and 5 Downstream Server in the
console clients not showing 100% complete satus it showing 99%,98% like this
when we check the client machine we can see all approved patches are
installed successfully .Please Suggest for this
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
WSUS newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services

via NNTP: