From: June Bug on
I believe that letting text wrap about clip art or a picture in Power Point
is definitely something that Microsoft needs to fix for any future upgrades!
I have recently upgraded to Office 2007 and was hoping to see that fix
already. If they can do it in Word and Publisher, why not in Power Point??

From: jpforestier on
Maybe in the 2013 version?
"June Bug" <JuneBug(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 25E54BC0-5FBC-4EFC-A3CB-B3051F35CB4D(a)microsoft.com...