From: Andrea B Andrea on
I am using PP 2003, and am creating an e-Book for my students. The book
incoroporates choices, and I would like the animation of a given slide to
replay if the student makes the same choice twice. Currently, it plays
properly once, but if the same choice is made again, though it will return to
the slide, the slide animation does not play, and the slide does not advance,
which means the students cannot finish the activity. The animations include
sound, several objects flying out, and the transition to the next slide.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Either create a blank (or a copy with no animations) and give it a auto
animation of zero seconds. Place before the slide with animations and link to
this slide

OR

Make the animated slide a custom show and link to custom show.

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/custom%20shows.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Andrea B" wrote:

> I am using PP 2003, and am creating an e-Book for my students. The book
> incoroporates choices, and I would like the animation of a given slide to
> replay if the student makes the same choice twice. Currently, it plays
> properly once, but if the same choice is made again, though it will return to
> the slide, the slide animation does not play, and the slide does not advance,
> which means the students cannot finish the activity. The animations include
> sound, several objects flying out, and the transition to the next slide.

Pages: 1
Prev: Clip Art In Power Point
Next: Sound Clip Pause