From: Victor and TJ Friedmann on
I am running PPT2007 on a WindowsXP machine. Here is my problem

I have an imbedded sound, actually the problem is the same with a linked
sound as well. The sound comes on with a click on the speaker icon; I also
have a pause allocated to the same icon through custom animation. I also
specify to start the sound at the place where it was stopped.

The first click starts the sound ok. The second click stops the sound. The
third click is supposed to start the sound at the place where it was stopped
BUT it starts from the beginning again.

I tried doing the same thing on my Vista machine and the pause feature works
as it is supposed to do.-restarts where it stopped.

On my XP machine I have tried everyting I can think of but the pause/play
always restarts from the beginning of the sound clip. The same goes when I
tried using action buttons to do the same thing (instead of clicking on the
speaker icon). Replay always starts from the beginning. The same for linked
sounds.

How can I gett PPT 2007 to work as advertised on my XP?

Thanks,

Vic

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Also see the other post

Are you using just a PAUSE button to stop and start the sound (not a stop or
Play action)
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials