From: Brian Toale on
I am searching for several strong Clipper Programmers for a 6 month+
contract assignment based in Tampa, Fl. The candidates can work there
or in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, or Princeton.
Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be.

Thank you,
Brian
brian_toale(a)kellyit.com
From: richard.townsendrose on
Brian

and in 20 years time it'll be VO programmers !

who says good languages ever die ...

i would be happy to worj from uk ... i still have a full clippere
development set up [on a 486 running win 2000]

richard

From: Guillermo Buora Terenzani on
On 11 jun, 11:21, Brian Toale <toal...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am searching for several strong Clipper Programmers for a 6 month+
> contract assignment based in Tampa, Fl. The candidates can work there
> or in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, or Princeton.
> Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be.
>
> Thank you,
> Brian
> brian_to...(a)kellyit.com

Brian,
I am a Clipper Programmer since 1989 and I still use this powerful
language. I am from Córdoba, Argentina, and I would be happy to work
from my home. I have experience in development of different software:
educational, management, human resources, and other.
Thanks,
Guillermo

grbt19(a)gmail.com
grbt19(a)yahoo.com.ar
From: AarKayCee on
On Jun 11, 7:21 pm, Brian Toale <toal...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am searching for several strong Clipper Programmers for a 6 month+
> contract assignment based in Tampa, Fl. The candidates can work there
> or in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, or Princeton.
> Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be.
>
> Thank you,
> Brian
> brian_to...(a)kellyit.com

Hi Brian,

Self is a clipper programmer since 1986. I will enjoy working with you
and your team.
I have developed customised financial accountancy and inventories
using clipper ver. 5.2e .
I don't working in any corner of the world.

Regards

AarKayCee