From: Kevin on
Geoff,

Whenever I click on the plus sign beside a User Table I get the
following error:

Function: SQLPROVIDERTSQL:GETCOLUMNDEFAULTSARRAY
CallStack:
ADOCREATEERROR (Line 0)
ADORECORDSET:CLOSE (Line 0)
SQLPROVIDERTSQL:GETCOLUMNDEFAULTSARRAY (Line 60)
SQLTABLE:FINDDEFAULTS (Line 12)
SQLTABLE:COLUMNDEFAULTS:ACCESS (Line 7)

This is a VO error dialog rather than yours. It has options for Ignore
and Cancel. Clicking Cancel closes SQL Master.

If I click Ignore the TreeView for the table is expanded.

Also for some reason when I right-click a table and view the script SQL
Master adds a RECID column to the script (RECID INT IDENTITY (1,1) NOT
NULL) even though the table does not have a column of that name.
Importing a DBF file also ads the RECID column even if the option is
unticked.

Kevin

From: Geoff Schaller on
Let me look into this later...

From: Kevin on
Geoff,

The problem clicking on the plus sign beside the User Tables may be at
my side. I saw it several times on the day I reported it but have not
seen it yet today. I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can pin down the
cause.

Kevin