From: Zaidy036 on
On 1/27/2010 8:58 PM, Zaidy036 wrote:

>>> Or Ctrl-F4
>>
>> I've just realised that maybe the OP is talking about the Mailboxes
>> panel rather than just a mailbox. Ctrl-W and Ctrl-F4 won't close the
>> panel. The only way I can find to close the panel is right-click then H
>> (or menu-key then H).
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> You are correct, only the panel.
>
> <Rt click>-H should work if the <Rt click> is made within the panel.
>
> I will test and report back.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Eric

It worked. I do not know how I overlooked that answer since I tried
"everything" before I posted.

Live and learn. Thanks again.

Eric
From: John H Meyers on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:25:45 -0600, Steven Saunderson wrote:

> Ctrl-W ?

This will close any "tool" window which has been set to
"Float In Main Window," but not those which have not been set to "Float"
(this setting can be flipped for any "tool" window,
by right-clicking just within its border, other than on its title bar)

Right click then "H" (hide) works for all window states.

From: Han on
Zaidy036 <ericNOSPAM(a)bloch.com> wrote in

> On 1/27/2010 8:58 PM, Zaidy036 wrote:

>>> I've just realised that maybe the OP is talking about the Mailboxes
>>> panel rather than just a mailbox. Ctrl-W and Ctrl-F4 won't close the
>>> panel. The only way I can find to close the panel is right-click
>>> then H (or menu-key then H).
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>
>> You are correct, only the panel.
>> <Rt click>-H should work if the <Rt click> is made within the panel.
>> I will test and report back.
>> Thank you,
>> Eric
>
> It worked. I do not know how I overlooked that answer since I tried
> "everything" before I posted.
> Live and learn. Thanks again.
> Eric

Hey, that is very good!! Thanks. I don't use the mailboxes listing
panel/window very much, that is my excuse for answering the question
that wasn't asked.

--
Best regards
Han