From: Mary B on
I am using Power Point 2007 and am creating a slide show for children that
has different levels of expertise to appeal to different age groups,
beginner, intermediate and advanced. This could be a very huge file, and I
decided that it would be best create separate files, one for beginner, one
for intermediate and one for advanced and link to those files. Within each
level of expertise, there will be other files for games and testing the
knowledge. I was planning to link those files as well.

The problem that I am having is that when I link to another file, the first
file remains open. I don't know how to end the first show and link to
another show.

Can anyone help with this?

--
Mary B
From: JGT on
Mary, I cannot help you with the link issue but what do you view as a huge
file? I have one presentation with 13 sections and a total of 1500 slides.
Originally I had 13 different sections but for my needs one file was the way
to go (with multiple templates). My presentation is almost 36MB and for me
this is acceptable.
From: Mary B on

--
Mary B

"JGT" wrote:

> Mary, I cannot help you with the link issue but what do you view as a huge
> file? I have one presentation with 13 sections and a total of 1500 slides.
> Originally I had 13 different sections but for my needs one file was the way
> to go (with multiple templates). My presentation is almost 36MB and for me
> this is acceptable.

So, maybe I am spending a lot of time on nothing. My file right now is only
aoubt 3 MB... I am sure it will grow, but it sounds as though I have plenty
of room to gol.

From: Mary B on
Thanks, JGT... I may have already posted this, but just to make sure... It
sounds like I am spinning my wheels for no reason. To me this is a huge
file, but my file is only 3 MB right now... I know it is going to get larger,
but it sounds like I have plenty of room to go.
--
Mary B