From: Sakols on
Hi,

In powerpoint 2007, I would like to set a default so when I make a new
table, it has an indent, so bullets (int the table cell) are hanging.
Basically, when you look at the ruler for each table cell, the top arrow and
bottom arrow are lined up, but I don't want that.
From: Mary B on
Hi, Sakols, I believe to make changes to the default fonts, margins and
bullets used for titles, other text boxes or tables that you want for each
new presentation, you need to open a new presentation using a template that
is closest to your needs. Leave the presentation blank, then make changes in
the Master Slides.

You can edit the master slides by clicking on "View" then click on Slide
Master. You can delete any masters you don't need, and then edit a master by
double clicking on it and include a table that meets your needs. Once you
have your table inserted on the master with the settings that you want, click
on the Office Button in the top left corner, and then click on "Save As".
Make sure you click on "Save As", because the template is not a choice if you
just drag over it. When you clic on "Save as" a drop down menu will appear.

Type in a file name that you will recognize as your template, and then click
on the down arrow in the "Save as Type" and choose "Power Point Template
(*.potx)" for PPT 2007. It is recommended that you just let the Power Point
save the file in the default folder that it chooses, because then it will
locate your Template when you open a new file.

I hope this helps. Here is a link to a site that should help you
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01010.htm#ppt2007
--
Mary B