From: John Corliss on
Subject says it all. Version is 3.3.(coda_v33.exe). Ctrl-Alt-Del is only
way to shut off install program. Codecs install it seems, but the
uninstall file fails to install correctly. Anybody else have that problem?

--
Regards from John Corliss
My current killfile: aafuss, Chrissy Cruiser, Slowhand Hussein and others.
From: Fran on
Are you sure you downloaded the file correctly? From what I remember, the
server terminates download often, I usually got it the 2nd or the 3rd try.

From: H-Man on
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:03:17 -0700, John Corliss wrote:

> Subject says it all. Version is 3.3.(coda_v33.exe). Ctrl-Alt-Del is only
> way to shut off install program. Codecs install it seems, but the
> uninstall file fails to install correctly. Anybody else have that problem?

I just downloaded it and the install went fine. I'm on XP SP2, maybe it's
an XP thing.

--
HK
From: John Corliss on
H-Man wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:03:17 -0700, John Corliss wrote:
>

>>Subject says it all. Version is 3.3.(coda_v33.exe). Ctrl-Alt-Del is only
>>way to shut off install program. Codecs install it seems, but the
>>uninstall file fails to install correctly. Anybody else have that problem?
>

> I just downloaded it and the install went fine. I'm on XP SP2, maybe it's
> an XP thing.

Yup, that's kinda what I was thinking.

From: John Corliss on
Fran wrote:
> John Corliss wrote:
>>
>> Subject says it all. Version is 3.3.(coda_v33.exe). Ctrl-Alt-Del is only
>> way to shut off install program. Codecs install it seems, but the
>> uninstall file fails to install correctly. Anybody else have that problem?
>
> Are you sure you downloaded the file correctly? From what I remember, the
> server terminates download often, I usually got it the 2nd or the 3rd try.

I redownloaded the file and it's the same size every time. I don't think
it would even run if it was a bad download. But thanks for asking.

--
Regards from John Corliss
My current killfile: aafuss, Chrissy Cruiser, Slowhand Hussein and others.
No adware, cdware, commercial software, crippleware, demoware, nagware,
PROmotionware, shareware, spyware, time-limited software, trialware,
viruses or warez please.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: mind map