From: Mike Prager on
P.S. I am trying on Windows XP.
From: fj on
On 25 juil, 10:21, Mike Prager <mpra...(a)3.14.alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> P.S. I am trying on Windows XP.

Of course, I mainly work on Linux ;-)

For the moment, the builder has still troubles with dynamic libraries
because I don't know very well how they work: they look like static
libraries but with features of executable programs. And I have to
handle differences between DLL on Windows and DSO on linux.

I have prepared typical PLATFORM rubrics for INTEL, GCC, NAG and G95
either on Linux and Windows. They are located in c:\odessa\dat (the
default installation path on Windows) with the names intel.cfg,
gcc.cfg, nag.cfg and g95.cfg. These files are themselves included into
the more general file platforms.cfg which may be itself included in
your configuration file :

CALL platforms.cfg

STRUCTURE TASK
END

And you can select, for instance, the intel platform as follows :

%builder% -f your_file.cfg intel

For the intel platform with debug flags :

%builder% -f your_file.cfg intel-g

But obviously, you can define yourself the platform parameters if the
predefined platforms do not suit you ...