From: Lynda on
I have an evaluation sheet created in Excel 2003. I have a number of
questions which have responses eg. poor, fair, good, excellent etc. These
will be answered by ticking in an 'ActiveX Check Box'. Beside each question
the respondent can add comments, for this I used the 'ActiveX Text Box' with
a scroll bar. We usually only send this form out to random attendees and
getting about 5-10 responses. It was not difficult to collect the data for
such a small number. What has happened now is that a colleague has sent the
form out to everybody that attended one of our presentations and to date we
have received over a hundred responses. Had I been aware of this I would have
put some backend data collection on the form before it went out.
My problem is how do I collect all this data without having to go through
each sheet manually.
Can I create another sheet and then paste the evaluation sheets into it and
collect the data that way somehow. I am appealing to you gurus to help me out
please.
Thanks
Lynda