From: neilsolent on
> Then I guess it's not clear to me what is being shown in the different tabs.

To clarify - I don't want to use the tabs to change the view below
them. I just want to use the tabs as extra buttons to perform an
application-specific function.
The buttons don't have to be tab buttons (though they seem to have the
right "look and feel" for my app).
So the problem really is "how to add some extra buttons to extend the
listview" or more generally "how to add extra components" to one of
the MFC view classes in a simple way ..
From: neilsolent on
> Take a look at this and see if it will work for you:

> Tom

Thanks - will have a look
From: David Wilkinson on
neilsolent wrote:
> To clarify - I don't want to use the tabs to change the view below
> them. I just want to use the tabs as extra buttons to perform an
> application-specific function.
> The buttons don't have to be tab buttons (though they seem to have the
> right "look and feel" for my app).
> So the problem really is "how to add some extra buttons to extend the
> listview" or more generally "how to add extra components" to one of
> the MFC view classes in a simple way ..

Then how about a CDialogBar?

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
From: neilsolent on

> Then how about a CDialogBar?

Not used it before, but now you mention it - yes that would do what I
need - thanks.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Combine list view with a tab ctrl