From: Jim Thomlinson on
I would be inclined to just use a custom format as opposed to changing the
value to text. If you use the
& "% Completed"
method you can not use the number for calculations...

Format | Cells | Custom -> 0.00% "Completed"

This leaves your calculated number in tact and only changes the display of
the number.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson