From: JoeF on
I have a combo box (ItemDescriptionCBX) on a form (OrdersForm) drawing items
(ItemDescription) from a table (ItemListTable). The box has the item in 1
column and the PPS, price per serving, in the 2nd. The choice made from the
Combo Box stores the item in the box on the form (OrdersForm). I want the PPS
to populate another field (PPS1). In AfterUpdate of the Combo Box I have the
following:
PPS1=itemdescriptioncbx.column(1)
The PPS1 field stays blank. What am I doing wrong?

From: Barry A&P on
try
ME!PPS1 = ME!ItemDescriptioncbx.column(1)

and remember combo box columns start with Column(0)
so be sure youre referencing the correct column..

Barry

From: JoeF on
Thanks Barry A&P. I copied and pasted your suggestion into Visual Basic.
Still not working. I read in an answer to a similar problem to make sure the
AfterUpdate was 'launching' by using a msgbox. Might this reveal a problem?
Is there any other setting in ItemDescriptionCBX you want me to check?