From: terry w on
I have a bound subform that shows records in continuous view. The first
field is txtEmpID. Another field is txtGroup. If txtGroup has the focus,
I'd like the corresponding value of txtEmpID to be 'bold'. I tried using
'txtEmpID.fontbold = True' in txtGroup's Got Focus event, but this 'bolds'
txtEmpID in all records.

I'd appreciate any clues
Terry
From: Allen Browne on
Assuming Access 2000 or later, you can use Conditional Formatting. You can't
use code, because the code does affect all rows.

Right-click the control in form design view to set up CF.