From: TotallyConfused on
I have a combo box where I have months and years (2 years). The source of
the combo box is a Value list. I would like to know if you can format the
contents of the combo box by year. For instance, all of the 2009 months to
be one color and all of the 2010 months be another color and bolded.? Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:35:01 -0800, TotallyConfused
<TotallyConfused(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

No.
But what you can do is after the user makes a selection
(combobox.AfterUpdate event) set some fields to be a certain color or
font weight.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP