From: Bob Matthews on
Hi

I have 3 tables and 3 associated forms in an 2007 access database.

On each form is a combo box "Name Search" so that one can input 2 or 3
letters of a surname and get a drop down list of names matching the input.

All three Combo Boxes were set up in an identical manner using the wizard.

The Main Menu has three buttons where you choose which table (or dbase) you
wish to query.

I now have a situation where 2 of the 3 combo boxes will not accept input
(i.e. do not work)

If I copy the Row Source from the one combo box that always works to one of
the other two and change the file names etc. it begins to work again????

The code is like this - SELECT [OSAP].[ID], [OSAP].[Full Name] FROM OSAP;

Anybody with ideas on what is going on?

Bob