From: Bob Matthews on
Hi

I have a table in a 2007 access database where each record has a link to a
photo.
The photos vary in size and aspect ratio.

At the moment I am displaying then in the one frame so that some look good
and others squashed up.

Is there a way to read the information on each photo and display in an
optimum manner?

Bob

From: Allen Browne on
"Bob Matthews" <rgmatthews(a)orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
> I have a table in a 2007 access database where each record has a link
> to a photo. The photos vary in size and aspect ratio.

The Image control has a Size Mode property.
Set it to Zoom, rather than Stretch or Clip.