Prev: Columns
Next: Excel
From: Tomatoman on
I am trying to place a combobox in a spreadsheet (Excel 2002) but no down
arrow appears only a line on the right side of the box. I have linked a cell
and designated a range.
From: Bob Phillips on
You have run some VBA code to delete shapes by any chance?

--

HTH

Bob

From: Tomatoman on
Nope, tried the box on another sheet in the workbook and it works fine.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> You have run some VBA code to delete shapes by any chance?
>
> --
>
> HTH
>
> Bob
>
> "Tomatoman" <Tomatoman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to place a combobox in a spreadsheet (Excel 2002) but no down
> > arrow appears only a line on the right side of the box. I have linked a
> > cell
> > and designated a range.
>

> .

Pages: 1