From: PS on
How do you center information on the spreadsheet?
How do you add a sheet to your document ( I have 3 sheets at bottom but need
additional ones)?
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
select the cells where you want to center and the press the merge center key
in your toolbar, has an a in the middle
To add a sheet right click on the mouse in the tab name and then insert

From: Shane Devenshire on
Hi,

To add a sheet to the workbook press Shift+F11

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

From: Gord Dibben on
Center when?

Printing? See Page Setup>Margins>Center on Page

Normal viewing? Select a gaggle of cells then Format>Cells>Alignment

DO NOT follow Eduardo's suggestion to "Merge and Center"

Many problems will arise with merged cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP